Sunday, September 7, 2014

Cape Town....is this really Africa?

That is what I kept saying to myself and out loud when 
I visited Cape Town the first time.  It is definitely one 
of my most favorite cities in the world!  How can it not
 be???  Just look at it!!!  There are lots of great places that
 I would love to permanently call home in Cape Town...
Ellerman House, Cape Grace, and The One and Only all
 immediately come to mind!

When we decided to take Davis to Cape Town, we know
 we had to check in to the...


I loved our colorful rooms!  I needed waking up after our 
"short" flight from the US!


I was also thrilled to see the Nespresso machine 
on our room, too! 


The soaking tub in the sumptuous bath is a nice
 way to combat jet lag, too!


The bar area is is beautiful on the inside and
 it has gorgeous views, too!  


The view from out room of Table Mountain would have
 been perfect if we had ever had a glimpse of the top 
while we were in residence!

No comments:

Post a Comment