Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Whether the weather cooperates or not doesn't keep us from go, go, going....

We woke (We woke only because Barry had a wakeup call!) up early! It was a beautiful morning with a fantastic view of Table Mountain from our room! Of course, Barry had to get a little work done on his phone and ipad first thing. We went to Reuben's for a beautiful and tasty breakfast. I must say that the views of the water didn't hurt! Everything that the 3 of us ate was scrumptious! I will admit that that I have never had oysters on the half shell for breakfast! For a Louisiana girl, it was a perfect breakfast! Diana, the head of guest relations here at The One & Only and Virgine (Yes, I meant to spell it that way!) got our day and night here all "sorted" out as they like to say here. We were "collected" by our driver and guide today named Rose. She was wonderful! We went down to the Cape of Good Hope. We have done that and thought Davis would enjoy it. I took fabulous photos of our day on my new 64GB card. Well, my IPad wont read that card! Thank goodness Barry took a few pics on his iPhone! I am hoping that Davis's laptop will read it! I'll share a couple of pics that are from Barry's phone! Tonight, we are meeting a beautiful young lady for dinner. We met Morgane almost 2 years ago at the Ngorongoro Crater Lodge where we were both staying. She is from France and was with her parents and 2 sisters on vacation. We have kept up through FB. She is here doing an internship. It will be fun to reconnect! We experienced COLD weather, windy weather, warm weather, and sunny weather all in a matter of hours today! I am hoping for sunny and warm tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad

1 comment: