Sunday, August 31, 2014

I Wish that I Could Go to Africa...

I Wish That I Could Go to Africa....
If I only had a dollar for every time that someone says to me, "I wish that I could go to Africa, but I can't stay in rustic places like you do."  Well, I would love to show you some of my favorite "rustic" places that I love to visit in Africa.  I won't even post any of my animal photos...just the lodges....

Here is the first one.....

Royal Malewane in South Africa...

Here is the entrance...


The spa isn't too shabby...



Love the pool!!!


The cottages are fabulous...


No bucket showers here...


The spa area pool was nice, but it is pretty grand to 
have your own plunge pool, too...


The lodge living area is a nice place to read a book,
 catch up on email, or edit photos...



Wherever you decide to perch at Royal Malewane,
 I know you would love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment