Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Finding Nemo... in Kowloon!

There is truly a market for just about everything in Hong Kong! There are several blocks of mostly varieties of goldfish, but with a smattering of many exotic fish and either their friends or foes! It is considered lucky to have goldfish in your home. I remember my sister's goldfish that ate any and all goldfish that she added to his bowl! I can't help but worry about the teeny fish that were all bagged up and ready to go! Wondering what turtle food is too?! And crawfish? And those little carp that grow into those huge fish that I have seen at Riverview!? And those beta fish (like Katie and Taylor's Jack) that looked to fight..they didn't like seeing each other in those tiny clear bags right beside each other! That was for sure! I was very happy to find Nemo! I hope he goes home with someone that has been searching for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment