Thursday, March 19, 2015

Perhaps a Balloonist!?


This view is from directly below these creations.


I love the colors and the detail!


Can you imagine how long it took to make each one?
And how many balloons ???

Sorta reminds me of a bathing cap that my mother wore!

I am not sure what you call a person that makes elaborate balloon decorations!? A balloonist? The first thing I noticed upon entering the Mandarin Oriental Hotel on Hong Kong island were two enormous suspended decorations. I realized they were both made of balloons! I am not sure if these artistic creations have a correct name or not? ...So I am sticking with decoration until someone sets me straight. Both are very colorful as you can see!  Wonder how long they last?  I am thinking not long!?

No comments:

Post a Comment