Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Pillow Menu

Barry and I sleep with an embarrassingly obscene number of pillows!  When we arrived in Singapore at our hotel, I did what I always do first: I counted the pillows then called Housekeeping to order the necessary number.  The very nice lady that answered my call asked me to consult the pillow menu and let her know what kinds we would like.  Well, I ordered feather pillows with firm support. But...I also really liked the description of the Jade pillow!  Sounded pretty perfect to me!  We left the room before the pillows were delivered.  Imagine my surprise when I saw The Jade Pillow!!!


It took me a few minutes to figure out what in the
 heck was that box looking crazy thing sitting on the bed!


Here is the pillow menu!  Lots of great choices!!!


Doesn't the Jade Pillow sound perfect??!!

2 comments: