Thursday, March 26, 2015

Yall Seriously Don't think I'm about to Follow yall?!?!


You seriously want me to follow you way down into
that ravine to see the river!?  I can see it just fine from 
up here!  How will I get back up if I go down!?  I had
a lot of questions regarding this trek that had been described
to me as an amble through the jungle....but then again, I have 
never heard of an amble through the jungle!



I think these flower offerings were for me...hoping 
I would make it down and back without having to be
medivaced out! Ha!


I did get to enjoy some beautiful wild flowers on the
river trek.


I didn't get the owner of this house with his ducks!
I am afraid that he lives with them and they are not
pets!


This man was cutting elephant grata to take home
to feed his cattle.  He made that bridge look easy...
NOT!

1 comment: