Thursday, October 13, 2011

Getting close to great whites was NOT on my bucket list!

Had another fantastic day! Barry and a went great white shark diving. YES!, we wore wet suits! YES! It was freezing! YES! We saw lots of whales up close! YES! We saw lots of dolphins! YES! We saw a zillion seals! YES, great whites are ginormous! YES, Barry discovered this morning that he brought 2 right Teva water shoes! It was really fun and I must say exhilarating ! I felt teensy next to one in the water. Barry and I tried to get some pictures...but they werent very good. It is hard trying to concentrate on snapping the pic with blue fingers while on the look out for great whites! It took me a long time to get warm after we got back to Birkenhead House. We enjoyed a sensational sunset and another memorable dinner. Oh yeah....did I mention we were in a cage?

1 comment:

  1. You have to admit it was amazing seeing the white sharks up close!!!!!

    ReplyDelete