Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sad! Sad! Lost photos!

All of my photos from late yesterday afternoon and today vanished from my memory card except for 4 random photos! I am so sad!!! I was uploading them to my iPad and all of a sudden they were gone! I have put the card back into my camera and looked and...yep...they are gone! I had such great photos of new and old friends from Sanctuary Olonana, Katie and Taylor, and unbelievable ones from a lion pride of 17 today in Tanzania at Sasakwa. I am heart broken!

Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I am so so sorry!! That is the worst! It has happened to me before and it is a terrible feeling. Try taking a pic with the camera.. then see if they come back up. with any luck they can be found on the iPad.I will pray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no - that is awful. I am hoping that they show back up as Sally suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Angelyn! I am SO sorry. I know how much you love your pictures (and we do, too!), and I can't even imagine how you are feeling... except that my housekeeper was "helping" me when a CD of all the pictures from Katie's wedding and before disappeared. In addition to the shots I got of family, on it was the best picture I ever took of Fred. Thankfully, I had given a copy to his mother, but there were all sorts of other pictures that disappeared including some outstanding pictures of Mom and of my friend Lynn's garden that was filled to profusion with purple irises and was simply stunning. But to lose your shots of your vacation and the animals and friends and the kids makes me extra sad for you. Big hugs!

    XO,

    Sheila

    P.S. Fred asked me to ask if you had checked the Cloud? You have probably done that, but he said it might be worth checking. He also said to check the camera's "internal" memory and make sure they didn't go there. xoxox

    ReplyDelete