Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Day from Down Under!

I have never spent a Thanksgiving day apart from my family.....I must admit that I have been a little weepy about it today! But, we have been in one of the most beautiful...if not THE MOST BEAUTIFUL place in the world......Banks Peninsula. Wow! Fantastic! Hard driving to get to the little seaside villages! We were rewarded with drop-dead, jaw-dropping beauty! We loved it all! We ran out of time and didn't make it everywhere on the peninsula ...... But we tried! We came back to Otahuna to another dining experience!!!!!! Wow! As great as this is, I will happily admit that I miss all of the commotion, food, touch football games on Thanksgiving Day! Happy Thanksgiving yall!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello from OUIDA Ginny AB Ault John Elise Reeves Emily Luke Olivia Sessions Ainsley Cole Amelia Rose from Oxford. We love and miss you. Wish we were with you. ;-) Happy Happy Turkey Day.

    ReplyDelete