Friday, November 4, 2011

A Letter to Caroline

Caroline, you get "IT" honestly from both of us! What do I mean by "IT"? I must explain....almost a year ago.......
Barry was with Caroline eating dinner. They were discussing the many facets of her upcoming wedding to Lane. We are a little fuzzy on how/why Caroline said this, but she said ...."Daddy, we (we meaning Katie, Caroline, and Davis) know that Katie was Granddaddy's favorite and that Davis is MiMi's favorite, but I KNOW that I am yall's friends' favorite". As Barry and I have left each lodge/camp, we KNOW:
that we are each lodge/camp's most favorite guests ever!
each guide's dream clients..they are so sad to see us go! They may never get over us leaving!
and ALL of the staff will never forget us because we are their favorites!
I am not exactly sure what this says about our personalities! Not sure I want to know either! I will just settle for knowing that Africa loves us and will miss us...and that we are everyone's favorite!

Sent from my iPad

1 comment: